GC and GCMS webinars Week 50
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars Week 50
In the week from December 13, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC and LC webinars.
1. Phenomenex: GC Solutions for Food & Environmental Industry
In this presentation, you will explore advances in GC column selectivity to help solve challenging chromatographic problems.
2. Agilent Technologies: When Should I Change That? Ensuring Proper Instrument Performance for GC
Join us as we review the common consumables in the GC flow path and point out common signs or symptoms that indicate it may be time to do some maintenance.
3. Shimadzu Corporation: Shimadzu's Latest RoHS (II) Compliance Roadmap
With the evolving landscape in the RoHS Directive, our expert team will provide rapid screening strategy to determine whether the sample has passed or failed the test.
4. Separation Science/PEAK Scientific/Markes International: Moving Towards Sustainable Gas Chromatography Laboratories
Separation Science, in collaboration with Markes International, offers an upcoming webinar focusing on replacement of helium as a carrier gas in gas chromatography to ensure sustainability.
5. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: A multi-platform metabolomics approach for exposure science using mass spectrometry
Utility of the multi-platform metabolomics approach will be explored for the analysis of a novel in vitro gastrointestinal model to assess the effects of ubiquitous chemicals on the microbiome.
6. SelectScience/CTC Analytics: Automated sample preparation for pesticides using QuEChERS extraction and cleanup
This webinar introduces automated sample processing of the QuEChERS analysis method for pesticides. The PAL System replaces the manual cleanup with an automated workflow.