GC and GCMS webinars - Week 9
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 9
In the week from March 1, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 GC and LC webinars.
1. LCTech GmbH: Cannabis analysis - From Plant to Product Solution
In this webinar we will cover Aflatoxins and other Mycotoxins in Cannabis and Sample Clean-up for the Determinaton of Pesticide using non-dispersive QuEChERS Method.
2. Analytix_Ltd: Analytical pyrolysis: Opening your GC to polymer analysis
Analytix will be presenting a webinar on 3 March covering analytical pyrolysis and analysis of polymeric materials.
3. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Climbing the peaks of GC intelligence: Discover the smart new features in Agilent GCs
In this SelectScience webinar, George Reiner will introduce the new features of Agilent GC systems that have been designed to make them more intelligent and easier to use than before.
4. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Shimadzu Theory & Key Principles Series - GCMS Session 5: Introduction to GCMS Method Development
This is the fifth webinar on fundamental concepts in GCMS. This session will cover: General method set-up, Analysis aims, Column choice, Ion selection, Improving chromatography, Improving sensitivity.
5. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Enabling Automated Metabolite and Lipid Extraction with the Agilent Bravo Liquid Handler
The Bravo Metabolomics Sample Prep Platform is built on the Bravo liquid handling system and specifically designed to prepare samples as part of the Agilent Metabolomics workflow solution.