GC & GC/MS webinars Week 13/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 13/2022
In the week from March 28, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: For the Love of Food! Enabling Automation in Food Analysis
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 10:00 (CEST - Prague)
Learn how Shimadzu drives automation in food analysis, such as Auto-QuEChERS cleanup workflow to analyze residual pesticides in food. Guest speakers will share trends in automation in food analysis.
2. Separation Science/Markes International: PAMS Analysis during COVID-19 Lockdowns in New York City
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Webinar discussing PAMS analysis conducted during Covid-19 lockdowns and how excellent data stability is achieved over extended sampling periods.
3. Agilent Technologies: Cannabis Testing Townhall Part 4: Let Us Help – A Look into Agilent’s Current Applications Under Development
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 20:00 (CEST - Prague)
The exciting world of cannabis testing continues to evolve. And just when you think you’ve got it dialed-in, there’s a new compound of interest or a new regulation handed down.
4. CEM Corporation/Lucidity : Wednesday Webinars on Separation Solutions
- We, 30.3.2022, 17:00 (CEST - Prague)
Webinars Topics: 1. Recent Developments and Innovations in Gas Chromatographic Hardware, 2. Making GC “Greener” Using Common Sense Optimizations, Simplified Methods and Miniaturized Instrumentation.
5. Markes International: Sampling and analysis of volatile PFAS in air
- Th, 31.3.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
This webinar will outline the sampling and analysis using advanced thermal desorption–GC–MS for the identification and quantitation of volatile PFAS in air.
6. C&EN/Agilent Technologies/Jordi Labs: Comparison of Extractables Analysis Using the Multidetector Approach vs Large Uncertainty Factors as a Means to Account for Response Factor (RF) Variation: A Case Study
- Th, 31.3.2022, 17:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this webinar, a new case study will be presented using the multidetector approach to AET evaluation contrasted with the use of the recommended UF of 4 and 10 for a model polymer system.
7. Agilent Technologies: Easily Implement Digital Workflows in the Cannabis Testing Lab
- Th, 31.3.2022, 17:30 (CEST - Prague)
In this session, learn how to take advantage of tools designed to help your lab go digital with automated workflows specific for Cannabis labs, simplify your review process, and generate custom reports.
8. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS System Suitability & Calibration - How to perform System suitability & Calibration
- Fr, 1.4.2022, 10:30 (CEST - Prague)
In this session you will learn how to setup the method to calculate system suitability parameters like Signal to noise ratio, Resolution, theoretical plates, etc from different pharmacopeia like USP, JP & EP.