GC and GCMS webinars Week 49 + 50
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars Week 49 + 50
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC and LC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Utilizing new and unique GC column selectivities for optimal separation of dioxins, PCBs, and PAHs in environmental and food matrices
In this webinar, Dr. Ramkumar Dhandapani will explore advances in GC column selectivity and provide method development tips to help solve challenging chromatographic problems.
2. Agilent Technologies: A GC/MS TQ Does More Than Just MRM Analyses. How to Fully Utilize a TQ in Your Lab
In this webinar the GC/MS TQ will be highlighted to provide general information on the additional experiments this instrument can perform.
3. Agilent Technologies: When Should I Change That? Ensuring Proper Instrument Performance for GC
Join us as we review the common consumables in the GC flow path and point out common signs or symptoms that indicate it may be time to do some maintenance.
4. Separation Science/PEAK Scientific/Markes International: Moving Towards Sustainable Gas Chromatography Laboratories
Separation Science, in collaboration with Markes International, offers an upcoming webinar focusing on replacement of helium as a carrier gas in gas chromatography to ensure sustainability.
5. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: A multi-platform metabolomics approach for exposure science using mass spectrometry
Utility of the multi-platform metabolomics approach will be explored for the analysis of a novel in vitro gastrointestinal model to assess the effects of ubiquitous chemicals on the microbiome.
6. SelectScience/CTC Analytics: Automated sample preparation for pesticides using QuEChERS extraction and cleanup
This webinar introduces automated sample processing of the QuEChERS analysis method for pesticides. The PAL System replaces the manual cleanup with an automated workflow.
7. GERSTEL: International GERSTEL Symposium 2021
At the seminar, users and partners with practical experience will be informed first-hand about the use of GERSTEL devices and systems in their everyday laboratory work and applications.
8. Agilent Technologies: Analyzing Sulfur-containing Compounds with Enhanced Sensitivity and Reliability with the 8355 SCD
We are delighted to present this informative webinar session covering solutions with Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detector (SCD).