GC and GCMS webinars - Week 15 - 16
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 15 - 16
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 700 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Alternative Carrier Gases for GC and GC-MS
For GC/MS, including single quads (SQ) and triple quads (QQQ), hydrogen is the best alternative to helium. We will take a deep dive on what needs to be addressed when considering this conversion.
2. Agilent Technologies: A Tentative Compound Identification is Required, But the Library Hit Does Not Seem Correct. What is the Next Step? Accurate Mass, Lower Energy Ionizations, and MS/MS
In this webinar the additional information provided by the Agilent 7250 GC/QToF to aid in tentative identification of components when analyzing extractable and leachable samples.
3. LCTech: FREESTYLE XANA - The Specialist for your Water Samples
Learn more about FREESTYLE XANA robotic system for automatic SPE sample preparation for analysis of large volumes of water samples.
4. PerkinElmer: The Evolution of GC-VUV
This webinar will provide an overview of how Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy works, highlighting numerous applications across several different industries.
5. Agilent Technologies: The versatile 7250 GCQTOF: From the knowns to the unknowns, MSMS and Accurate Mass
This webinar presents peer reviewed data demonstrating quantitation across a wide range of mass on column, screening and retrospective data analysis.
6. SelectScience/Waters Corporation/Andrew Alliance: Virtual Event: Leveraging automation technologies to work smarter
This virtual event brings you three webinars from experts in the field of automation who will discuss how you can work smarter.
7. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: The Challenges of Pesticide Analysis - LC or GC Triple Quadrupole?
This webinar takes a look at the pros and cons of LC-QqQ and GC-QqQ for the analysis of pesticides in food and agricultural matrices. Industry and technology experts will provide their insights.
8. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Simplify life in the lab with the new 8697 Headspace Sampler
Are you looking for a simpler, more streamlined GC workflow that gets the right results?
9. Agilent Technologies: Agilent SuperSmartGC Virtual Meeting
We'll share the latest developments and capabilities, some new applications and some customer stories. Our aim? To help you scale the peaks of GC Intelligence.
10. Agilent Technologies: Extractable Leachable Analysis Unknown Compound Identification: What Level of Confidence is Acceptable from Personal Databases to MS/MS Structural Software Tools
In this webinar we compare the performance of MS-Dial, SIRIUS CSI:FingerID, NIST 2020, and the EPA Chemicals Dashboard with CFMID to accurately determine the structure of E/L compounds.
11. Separation Science/Merck/Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Sample Preparation and Chromatographic Approaches to Quality and Sensory Testing of Beer
This educational webinar comprises two separate presentations: Sample Preparation Tools for Chromatographic Testing of Beer; Drink and Drive – Flavor Chemistry and Sensory Properties of Non-alcoholic Beer.
12. Agilent Technologies: Understanding the GC Inlet: Which Type is Most Appropriate for your Method?
In this webinar we will discuss the various types of GC inlets available including when and how to use them.