GC and GCMS webinars - Week 16 - 17
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 16 - 17
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 800 GC and LC webinars.
1. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: The Challenges of Pesticide Analysis - LC or GC Triple Quadrupole?
This webinar takes a look at the pros and cons of LC-QqQ and GC-QqQ for the analysis of pesticides in food and agricultural matrices. Industry and technology experts will provide their insights.
2. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Simplify life in the lab with the new 8697 Headspace Sampler
Are you looking for a simpler, more streamlined GC workflow that gets the right results?
3. Waters Corporation: Meet the Experts - Part 1 - Alternative Procurement Strategies
Richard Styles details the alternative buying options available to you in today's market.
4. Agilent Technologies: Agilent SuperSmartGC Virtual Meeting
We'll share the latest developments and capabilities, some new applications and some customer stories. Our aim? To help you scale the peaks of GC Intelligence.
5. Agilent Technologies: Extractable Leachable Analysis Unknown Compound Identification: What Level of Confidence is Acceptable from Personal Databases to MS/MS Structural Software Tools
In this webinar we compare the performance of MS-Dial, SIRIUS CSI:FingerID, NIST 2020, and the EPA Chemicals Dashboard with CFMID to accurately determine the structure of E/L compounds.
6. Separation Science/Merck/Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Sample Preparation and Chromatographic Approaches to Quality and Sensory Testing of Beer
This educational webinar comprises two separate presentations: Sample Preparation Tools for Chromatographic Testing of Beer; Drink and Drive – Flavor Chemistry and Sensory Properties of Non-alcoholic Beer.
7. Agilent Technologies: Understanding the GC Inlet: Which Type is Most Appropriate for your Method?
In this webinar we will discuss the various types of GC inlets available including when and how to use them.
8. PerkinElmer: Tips & Tricks: GC-MS Instrument
Certain routine checks and optimizations can be performed by yourself, helping you to get the most out of your PerkinElmer instrument and to extend the lifetime of certain components.
9. LECO: LECO MOSH/MOAH Workshop - Fundamentals On Comprehensive MOSH/MOAH Analysis – Day 1
Day one features Fundamentals on LC-GC Coupling and Principles and Instrumentation of GC×GC and ToF-MS.
10. Restek Corporation: Low-Pressure Gas Chromatography (LPGC): THE fastest way to your pesticide analysis
Food and agricultural testing labs need fast turnaround times for samples submitted for pesticide residue analysis by GC-MS.
11. LECO: LECO MOSH/MOAH Workshop - Fundamentals On Comprehensive MOSH/MOAH Analysis – Day 2
Day two features LC-GC×GC–ToF-MS/FID: A Powerful Platform for MOSH&MOAH Determination.
12. PerkinElmer: Advanced Applications Using Micro-fluidic Switching (Dean Switch, Splitting and Backflushing)
Simplifying the analysis of “dirty” samples using microfluidics. In the industrial and environmental industries, reducing sample prep increases productivity and increases accuracy.
13. Wasson-ECE Instrumentation: Monitoring ppb Impurities in Beverage-Grade Carbon Dioxide
We love combined GC-MS/FID/TCD for beverage-grade CO2 analysis! Why? Meet specs without guessing what's in your carbon dioxide!