GC & GC/MS webinars Week 1/2022 + TOP 10 Webinars 2021
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 1/2022 + TOP 10 Webinars 2021
In the week from January 3, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Is sample prep equally important as selecting a right column or instrument?
In this webinar we will cover: Understanding the basic of Sample prep, Agilent Solutions for sample clean up, Impact of Matrix on analysis & its removal, Effective Solution for Lipids interference removal.
TOP 10 GC & GC/MS Webinars from 2021
1. Agilent Technologies: Agilent - Microplastics in the Environment Virtual Symposium 2021 (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 30.9.2021)
Agilent’s expertise provides a range of analytical solutions to both identify and quantify microplastics in the environment.
2. Agilent Technologies: Stop the Bleed! Tips and Tricks on GC Column Bleed (RECORD | Already taken place We, 27.1.2021)
Join us in this webinar as we distinguish between abnormal and normal bleed of chromatographic column as well share some tips and tricks to control your column bleed.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Increased confidence in peptide identification and quantification using Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer 2.5 software and INFERYS Rescoring (RECORD | Already taken place We, 9.12.2020)
In this presentation, we will describe how to use the recently released Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer 2.5 software for high confidence identification and quantification of complex proteomics datasets.
4. Agilent Technologies: Derivatization Chemistries for the Analysis of Cannabinoids Using GC–MS (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 15.6.2021)
This article focused on the use of GC–mass spectrometry (MS) for the analysis of derivatized cannabinoids in hempseed oil matrix. Sample preparation and synthetic conditions for silylation are discussed.
5. SepSolve Analytical: From research to routine: Redefining GC‒MS for the modern lab (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 6.5.2021)
Don't miss this exciting launch webinar where we will reveal how the next generation of BenchTOF mass spectrometers addresses modern challenges in your lab.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Gain new impactful insights for your analysis with Thermo Scientific GC-Orbitrap MS and Compound Discoverer 3.2 software (RECORD | Already taken place Mo, 30.11.2020)
In this session, we will introduce new Thermo Scientific GC-Orbitrap MS workflows, including support for both EI and CI ionization, which will be introduced in the upcoming 3.2 version Compound Discoverer sw.
7. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Beer and Brewed Beverages (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 25.5.2021)
Join us for our live virtual seminar discussing how you can assure safety authenticity and quality of alcoholic beverages.
8. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of ethylene oxide and 2-chloroethanol in sesame seeds and other food commodities: challenges and solutions (RECORD | Already taken place We, 29.9.2021)
A robust analytical solution was obtained with an Agilent 8890 GC/7010 QQQ MS and a Gerstel MPS sampler ensuring less downtime related to inlet maintenance, column changing and/or MS source cleaning.
9. Restek Corporation: Basics of LPGC/Vacuum GC for fastest methods using the MS detector (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 6.4.2021)
In this webinar the basics of LPGC are discussed and the impact it has on the chromatography. LPGC is a concept for speeding up GC-MS analysis using short 0.53mm capillary columns.
10. The Analytical Scientist/Avantor/Peak Scientific/Shimadzu/LECO: How To... Drive Faster! The Fast GC Technology Forum (RECORD | Already taken place We, 30.6.2021)
Join four leading experts and technology providers, who each present words of wisdom, innovation updates, and applications notes to help you jump-start your fast-GC journey.