GC and GCMS webinars - Week 14 - 15
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 14 - 15
In the first half of April, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 700 GC and LC webinars.
1. Restek Corporation: Basics of LPGC/Vacuum GC for fastest methods using the MS detector
In this webinar the basics of LPGC are discussed and the impact it has on the chromatography. LPGC is a concept for speeding up GC-MS analysis using short 0.53mm capillary columns.
2. The Analytical Scientist/PIC Solution: Advances in Eco-Sustainable CO2 Technologies
The Forum provides a unique opportunity to discuss advances in next-generation of eco-sustainable CO₂ Separation (SFC) and Extraction (SFE) technologies.
3. Agilent Technologies: Alternative Carrier Gases for GC and GC-MS
For GC/MS, including single quads (SQ) and triple quads (QQQ), hydrogen is the best alternative to helium. We will take a deep dive on what needs to be addressed when considering this conversion.
4. Agilent Technologies: A Tentative Compound Identification is Required, But the Library Hit Does Not Seem Correct. What is the Next Step? Accurate Mass, Lower Energy Ionizations, and MS/MS
In this webinar the additional information provided by the Agilent 7250 GC/QToF to aid in tentative identification of components when analyzing extractable and leachable samples.
5. PerkinElmer: The Evolution of GC-VUV
This webinar will provide an overview of how Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy works, highlighting numerous applications across several different industries.
6. SelectScience/Waters Corporation/Andrew Alliance: Virtual Event: Leveraging automation technologies to work smarter
This virtual event brings you three webinars from experts in the field of automation who will discuss how you can work smarter.