LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 46
In the week from November 9, 2020, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Now, you have possibility also search and filter in almost 500 GC and LC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Advances in gas chromatography for challenging separations in environmental and food industries
2. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS Introductory Demonstration
3. The Analytical Scientist/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Cut through the uncertainty: the benefits of Orbitrap GC-MS for the analysis of pesticides and environmental contaminants in food matrices
4. Agilent Technologies: Dual Column Dual FID Analysis of USP<467>
5. Agilent Technologies: Benefits of Virtualization and Cloud Environments
6. PerkinElmer: Fundamentals of Headspace: Balancing the Pressures of Day to Day Analyses
7. Separation Science/Biotage: Extraction of New and Emerging Drugs of Abuse Prior to LC-MS or GC-MS Analysis
8. LCGC/Agilent Technologies: Help! My GC Column isn’t Performing: Tips on Optimization and Care
9. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of Pesticides and PCBs in Food of Animal origin utilizing GC/MS/MS
10. GERSTEL: Eliminate Doubt, Discover the Unknown: Aroma and Flavor Analysis in Food and Beverage Samples
11. C&EN/Syft Technologies: Spatial and Temporal Mapping of Environmental Volatile Pollutants: Mobile SIFT-MS
In the week from November 9, 2020, another 6 webinars are waiting for you in the field of GC and GCMS.