LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 49
In the week from November 30, 2020, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Now, you have possibility also search and filter in almost 600 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Dual Column Dual FID Analysis of USP<467>
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Gain new impactful insights for your analysis with Thermo Scientific GC-Orbitrap MS and Compound Discoverer 3.2 software
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Advanced GC technology to maintain productivity in a pandemic
4. Restek Corporation: Analysis of Amines/Alkanolamines via GC
5. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: After the Shut Down: Back to Business as Unusual
6. Phenomenex: Troubleshooting for Gas Chromatography
7. Phenomenex: How to Simplify and Optimise Your Traditional Reversed-Phase SPE Process
8. C&EN/PerkinElmer: Improving Hand Sanitizer Analysis with quick and confident results
9. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Expanding the biomolecular structural analysis capabilities in XlinkX 2.5 for Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer 2.5 software
10. C&EN/Syft Technologies: Halitosis Diagnosis and Control Using SIFT-MS
11. Thermo Fisher Scientific: FreeStyle: RAW Data Browsing and Analytics Software, and Almanac Instrument Monitoring and Management software
12. GERSTEL: Eliminate Doubt, Discover the Unknown: Aroma and Flavor Analysis in Food and Beverage Samples
In the week from December 7, 2020, another 7 webinars are waiting for you in the field of GC and GCMS.