Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 24-25/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 24-25/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Metrohm: How Near-Infrared Spectroscopy can make QA/QC of polyols faster and save costs
- Tu, 13.6.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
We will presents a faster and safer approach for quality testing of polyols, isocyanates, and silicones.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Sustainable productive pesticide analysis
- Tu, 13.6.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
This webinar will cover the analysis of pesticides in food and highlight the productivity enhancement features available on Thermo Scientific chromatography systems.
3. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Take control of your data and instruments: Your journey starts here
- We, 14.6.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The Thermo Scientific Ardia Platform brings together chromatography and mass spectrometry, connecting data and instruments, helping scientists get closer to the truth.
4. Shimadzu Corporation: Beat the Helium Shortage, Time to Think Hydrogen!
- Th, 15.6.2023, 10:00 (CEST)
Learn how our GC instruments can effectively reduce helium consumption or switch easily to a different carrier gas for uninterrupted analysis.
5. Agilent Technologies: Take the Trouble Out of Troubleshooting: Gas Chromatography
- Tu, 20.6.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
We will discuss some of the most common chromatographic issues that you experience with gas chromatography and take a logical approach to finding the root cause and correcting the problem.
6. Teledyne Tekmar: Fundamentals of Purge & Trap
- We, 21.6.2023, 14:00 (CEST)
Fundamentals of Purge and Trap. Requirements of a trap. Purge gas selection. The effects of purge parameters on purge efficiency...