Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 23-24/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 23-24/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Fast assay of Tablets, Capsules, and other Dosage forms using Transmission Raman Spectroscopy and SORS Raman Spectroscopy
- Mo, 5.6.2023, 21:30 (CET)
This online seminar provides a comprehensive introduction to the TRS and SORS technologies and their applications.
2. Bruker Daltonics: Advantageous FT-NIR Applications for the Rendering Industry
- Tu, 6.6.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
We’ll cover applications within the rendering industry whereby FT-NIR technology expands the potential for in-process adjustments to ensure that product quality.
3. Frontier Lab: Online Single Micro Reactor for Catalyst Screening
- Fr, 9.6.2023, 05:00 (CEST)
Are you looking for an efficient way to accelerate your catalyst research? Use our online single micro reactor for rapid catalyst screening.
4. Metrohm: How Near-Infrared Spectroscopy can make QA/QC of polyols faster and save costs
- Tu, 13.6.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
We will presents a faster and safer approach for quality testing of polyols, isocyanates, and silicones.
5. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Take control of your data and instruments: Your journey starts here
- We, 14.6.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The Thermo Scientific Ardia Platform brings together chromatography and mass spectrometry, connecting data and instruments, helping scientists get closer to the truth.
6. Shimadzu Corporation: Beat the Helium Shortage, Time to Think Hydrogen!
- Th, 15.6.2023, 10:00 (CEST)
Learn how our GC instruments can effectively reduce helium consumption or switch easily to a different carrier gas for uninterrupted analysis.