Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 10-11/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 10-11/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Using Nitrogen as a GC-MS Carrier Gas – Opportunities to Eliminate Reliance on Helium
- Tu, 7.3.2023, 17:00 (CET)
The historical events that have resulted in the consolidation on the use of helium as the GC carrier gas of choice and how those events may no longer apply for modern instrumentation.
2. Teledyne Tekmar: Troubleshooting any Purge & Trap for VOC Analysis
- We, 8.3.2023, 15:00 (CET)
You’ll discover more about Purge & Trap analysis and troubleshooting in a half hour than you could anywhere else.
3. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: The past, present, and future of food safety testing – a SelectScience Broadcast
- We, 8.3.2023, 17:00 (CET)
Through some enlightening interviews with food testing scientists and industry experts, we explores the changes in approach to food safety testing over time, across a wealth of innovative content.
4. SelectScience/Andor Technology: The basic physics of spectroscopy: Light-matter interaction for fun and profit
- Th, 9.3.2023, 17:00 (CET)
This first session of a four-part ‘Fundamentals of Spectroscopy’ course, will examine core concepts essential to understanding common optical spectroscopy methods.
5. Agilent Technologies: Demystifying Valve Gas Chromatography: Understanding Complex Valve Configurations
- Tu, 14.3.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
We discuss the physical design of the valves, how the physical design relates to common valve diagrams, and common uses for different types of valves.
6. Waters Corporation: Next Generation GC-MS/MS for Food and Environment Application
- We, 15.3.2023, 07:00 (CET)
The next generation of GC-MS is already here! Atmospheric Pressure Gas Chromatography (APGC) technology offers laboratories a powerful alternative to Electron Ionization (EI).
7. Shimadzu Corporation: Beat the Helium Shortage - Switching to Hydrogen as a Carrier Gas for GC
- We, 15.3.2023, 11:00 (CET)
Shimadzu is thrilled to collaborate with PEAK Scientific for a webinar on ''Beat the Helium Shortage – Switching to Hydrogen as a Carrier Gas for GC''.