Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 16/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 16/2023
In the week from April 17 the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Wiley Analytical Science/Agilent Technologies: Forensic Applications of Rapid GC-MS: Seized Drug and Ignitable Liquid Screening
- Tu, 18.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
This webinar will provide attendees with an overview into some of the technological advances that have enabled rapid (≈1 min) GC-MS analysis for two forensic chemistry applications.
2. DataApex: Ask the Expert: Effective work with sequences in Clarity
- We, 19.4.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
We will show you how to work with sequences in Clarity Chromatography Software and answer your questions.
3. Agilent Technologies: Keep your GC Column Alive: Tips and Tricks for Extending Column Lifetime
- We, 19.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Is it time to throw out my column? Is there anything I can do to make my columns last longer?
4. Quantum Analytics/Bruker: Maximizing the Power of Spectroscopy in Your Regulated Analytical Laboratory
- We, 19.4.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Infrared and Raman spectroscopy are ideal tools for verifying product quality, identifying unknown contaminants, and reverse engineering competitive products.
5. Metrohm: How Near-Infrared Spectroscopy can make your QA/QC faster and reduce costs
- Th, 20.4.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
We will explain how NIRS works, present several application examples and demonstrate how this technology is implemented focusing on the potential of NIRS to help manufacturing companies.
6. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Achieving the Pesticide MRLs with GC/MS/MS Using Hydrogen Carrier Gas
- Th, 20.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
This presentation discusses the key strategies for analyzing pesticides with hydrogen carrier gas while delivering high-quality uncompromised results.