Webinars LabRulezGCMS April 2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS April 2023
In the April 2023, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. SelectScience/Andor Technology: Optimizing equipment for optical spectroscopy
- Tu, 4.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
In this third session of a four-part ‘Fundamentals of Spectroscopy’ course, having previously covered the ‘why’, we’ll now focus on the ‘how’.
2. Waters Corporation: Empower Tips Special Edition: Ask Me Anything About Our Newest Empower Release - Empower 3.8.0
- Tu, 11.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us for a live discussion as we explore Empower 3.8.0. As always, don’t forget to bring your questions about Empower Software.
3. Waters Corporation: CDS and LMS integrated to single product
- Th, 13.4.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
Complement your Empower CDS with sample management, equipment inventory and data archiving.
4. DataApex: Ask the Expert: Effective work with sequences in Clarity
- We, 19.4.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
We will show you how to work with sequences in Clarity Chromatography Software and answer your questions.
5. Agilent Technologies: Keep your GC Column Alive: Tips and Tricks for Extending Column Lifetime
- We, 19.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Is it time to throw out my column? Is there anything I can do to make my columns last longer?
6. Quantum Analytics/Bruker Corporation: Maximizing the Power of Spectroscopy in Your Regulated Analytical Laboratory
- We, 19.4.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Infrared and Raman spectroscopy are ideal tools for verifying product quality, identifying unknown contaminants, and reverse engineering competitive products.
7. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Achieving the Pesticide MRLs with GC/MS/MS Using Hydrogen Carrier Gas
- Th, 20.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
This presentation discusses the key strategies for analyzing pesticides with hydrogen carrier gas while delivering high-quality uncompromised results.