Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 11-12/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 11-12/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Demystifying Valve Gas Chromatography: Understanding Complex Valve Configurations
- Tu, 14.3.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
We discuss the physical design of the valves, how the physical design relates to common valve diagrams, and common uses for different types of valves.
2. Agilent Technologies: Unwind your GC-Headspace
- We, 15.3.2023, 06:30 (CET)
Now, unwind your GC-Headspace systems to make them more efficient and productive.
3. Waters Corporation: Next Generation GC-MS/MS for Food and Environment Application
- We, 15.3.2023, 07:00 (CET)
The next generation of GC-MS is already here! Atmospheric Pressure Gas Chromatography (APGC) technology offers laboratories a powerful alternative to Electron Ionization (EI).
4. Shimadzu Corporation: Beat the Helium Shortage - Switching to Hydrogen as a Carrier Gas for GC
- We, 15.3.2023, 11:00 (CET)
Shimadzu is thrilled to collaborate with PEAK Scientific for a webinar on ''Beat the Helium Shortage – Switching to Hydrogen as a Carrier Gas for GC''.
5. Metrohm: Quality Control of Personal Care Products by NIRS
- We, 22.3.2023, 15:00 (CET)
We will explain the principles of NIRS and present several application examples from the personal care and cosmetics industry.
6. Frontier Lab: Characterization of 3D Printing Polymers using Py-GCMS
- Th, 23.3.2023, 09:30 (CET)
Join our webinar to learn about Py-GCMS and its applications for 3D Printing Polymers Characterization