Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 50/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 50/2022
In the week from December 12, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Biotage: Method Development Strategies: Key Considerations for Developing Successful Sample Prep Methods
- RECORD | Already taken place Mo, 12.12.2022
In this seminar, we will discuss some key considerations involved in developing successful sample preparation methods for extracting analytes from various clinical matrices.
2. Agilent Technologies: Improved Automated Microplastics Analysis Workflows
- Mo, 12.12.2022, 21:30 (CET)
The new revision to Agilent's 8700 LDIR Software will be presented, showing new features for further simplification of workflows for analysis of microplastics.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Pesticide data analysis - get it right the first time
- Tu, 13.12.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
We will highlight our software solutions designed to assist your pesticide analysis, whether you work in research or routine analysis.
4. Biotage: Automated Fractionation of Extractable Petroleum Hydrocarbons (EPH)
- We, 14.12.2022, 20:00 (CET)
Join us for a live webinar on Automated fractionation of aliphatic and aromatic Extractable Petroleum Hydrocarbons (EPH) found in aqueous, solid, and petroleum samples.
5. Separation Science/Markes International: Indoor Air Quality – The science and regulations behind the headlines
- Th, 15.12.2022, 11:00 (CET)
Separation Science, in collaboration with Markes International, offers an upcoming presentation discussing the use of TD–GC–MS to characterise the chemicals that affect indoor air quality.
6. Frontier Lab: Py-GCMS Applications for Rubber and Tyre Industries
- We, 21.12.2022, 04:00 (CET)
In this webinar, you will learn about TD-GCMS and Py-GCMS applications employed in Rubber and Tyre Industries.