Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 49/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 49/2022
In the week from December 5, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Let's Talk About IR Microscopy
- Mo, 5.12.2022, 21:30 (CET)
The basics of IR microscopy will be discussed with an emphasis on the newest technologies.
2. Shimadzu Corporation: What’s Next After Helium? - Conserving or Switching Carrier Gas on a Shimadzu GCMS
- Tu, 6.12.2022, 08:00 (CET)
How Shimadzu's GC instruments can reduce helium consumption or switch to a different carrier gas for uninterrupted analysis?
3. SelectScience/CTC Analytics: Micro-SPE: Current applications and new developments
- Tu, 6.12.2022, 10:00 (CET)
Understand the benefits of using µSPE for pesticide analysis. Learn how the automated extraction and extract clean-up works. Master how µSPE connects online to GC-MS and LC-MS...
4. Separation Science/Markes International: How to optimise your PFAS air sampling method using thermal desorption
- Tu, 6.12.2022, 11:00 (CET)
Separation Science & Markes International, offers an upcoming presentation discussing the advantages that thermal desorption offers when overcoming the challenges posed by low-level PFAS monitoring.
5. Agilent Technologies: Understanding GC - What is Really Going on Inside the Box?
- Tu, 6.12.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this presentation, we will leave you with an understanding of what Gas Chromatography really means, and what is really happening from injection to detection.
6. C&EN/Thermo Fisher Scientific: New Advancements in Preparing Solid and Semi-Solid Samples for POPs Analysis
- We, 7.12.2022, 17:00 (CET)
In this presentation, we discuss a new parallel extraction protocol for pursuing extractions in gas-assisted extraction mode followed by quantitation for persistent organic pollutants (POPs).