Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 18-19/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 18-19/2023
In the next 14 days the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Microplastics in Wastewater: A Population Based Approach to Identifying Potential Sources
- Mo, 1.5.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Within a closed wastewater treatment system, we used LDIR to determine the quantity of microplastics at various points along the treatment process.
2. Agilent Technologies: 3rd Annual Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Symposium - Spirits
- We, 3.5.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Non-targeted and Targeted Analysis of Spirits Aroma/Flavor Compounds using DHS-GC(-GC)-MS. A Variety of Extraction Techniques Used to Determine Analytes of Interest in Distilled Spirits.
3. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: GC Solutions for Hydrogen Impurities Analysis
- Th, 4.5.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
We will deliver the total solution for hydrogen impurities analysis including five different GC configurations: GC-TCD/FID, GC-PDHID, GC-SCD, GCMS, Micro GC.
4. Agilent Technologies: Characterization of microplastics in sediment using stereomicroscopy and laser direct infrared (LDIR) spectroscopy
- Mo, 8.5.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
In this work, we analyzed MPs in sediment using laser direct infrared (LDIR) imaging, a relatively new technique in environmental MP studies.
5. C&EN/Metrohm: Optimize Your Process Control of Olefin Isomerization
- Tu, 9.5.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
We will explain how fast, specific Raman spectroscopy improved manufacturing quality and reduced product loss and will give an overview of Raman spectroscopy.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Ask-the-experts on effective GC solutions to deal with the helium shortage
- We, 10.5.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
Our GC&GC-MS experts Daniela Cavagnino and Adam Ladak will answer your questions regarding the actual helium shortage many gas chromatography users are facing.
7. Agilent Technologies/3rd Annual Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Symposium - Wine
- We, 10.5.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Considerations for the Fast Analysis of Smoke Impacted Wines by SPME GC/MS. Multi Elemental Wine Analysis by MP-AES: Development, Validation and Application.
8. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Pyrolysis GC-MS for the analysis of microplastic in biota samples
- Th, 11.5.2023, 11:00 (CET)
Join this webinar and learn about a solution for microplastic and nanoplastic analysis using pyrolysis in combination with single quadrupole GC-MS or high resolution GC-MS.
9. Agilent Technologies: Out of Lab Analysis Workshop: Meet the Handheld FTIR Family
- Th, 11.5.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Agilent’s Handheld FTIR spectrometer is a unique and innovative platform for measuring samples on site to yield fast and reliable chemistry analyses.