Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 40/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 40/2022
In the week from October 3, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Contaminants in food - Sample preparation and POPs
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Webinar will cover topics like Sample preparation in food analysis or Persistent organic pollutants analysis by GC-MS/MS.
2. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies/Thermo Fisher Scientific/Oxford Instruments/PAL Systems/RAFA: Virtual Food Analysis Summit 2022
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 13:30 (CEST)
Join us online, in real-time, to discuss the very latest developments in food safety analysis, food legislation and quality control, food pathogens, pesticides, mycotoxins, and more.
3. Agilent Technologies: Tips for Developing Successful Solid Phase Extraction Methods
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this talk, we will discuss tips for selecting, developing, and implementing simple and successful solid phase extraction methods.
4. Agilent Technologies: Multiplatform Untargeted Metabolomics (LC/MS, GC/MS, CE/MS) vs Semitargeted LC/MS for Lipids and Polar Compounds
- We, 5.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Advantages and limitations of these analytical platforms will be discussed with some examples from our laboratory.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Contaminants in food - Microplastics
- We, 5.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Topics: Microplastics analysis in food by µFTIR and chemical images, Food packaging and microplastics analyses, Pyrolysis/GC/MS for microplastic identification - benefits of HR Orbitrap mass spectrometry.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Contaminants in food - NIAS in packaging and PFAS
- Th, 6.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Topics: NIAS in packaging and PFAS, A GC- and LC-MS workflow for determining NIAS in food packaging.
7. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Analysis of battery electrolytes
- Th, 6.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Learn about analytical solutions for lithium-ion battery material and structural analysis. Learn how IC, GC-MS, ICP-OES, and SEM support battery value chain from raw materials to recycling.
8. Agilent Technologies: Considerations when changing over from Helium to alternative carrier gases in GC
- Th, 6.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
The advantages and disadvantages of switching to a different carrier gas will be discussed, as well as what the implications are.
9. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Ask the Agilent Experts - Part 3: GC and GC/MS Scientists Discuss & Answer Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Th, 6.10.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers Part 3 of the ever popular “Ask the Agilent Experts” series panel discussion webinars.
10. Agilent Technologies: Indecisive About your Column Selection? Let Us Help You Choose the Correct GC Column
- Th, 6.10.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
This talk will discuss how the various stationary phases influence selectivity, as well as how column dimensions affect peak behavior and resolution.
11. Agilent Technologies: Deciding What Accessories You Need for a High End UV-Vis-NIR Instrument
- Th, 6.10.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
An examination into the types of measurements and the accessory(s) needed to gather the desired data will be made in this discussion.
12. Agilent Technologies: Understanding UV-Vis (-NIR) Instrument Parameters
- Fr, 7.10.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
While making a UV-Vis (-NIR) measurement is simple, making an accurate measurement requires an understanding of instrument parameters and their effects on the measurement.