GC & GC/MS webinars July/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars 07/2022
In July 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Food integrity and QC
- Tu, 5.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Webinar will cover topics like Milk adulteration or Mineral oil saturated hydrocarbons and aromatic hydrocarbons (MOSH/MOAH) analysis.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Food integrity and QC - Maintaining quality in the brewing process
- We, 6.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
This webinar will show how you can work smarter and ensure the quality of your product. Topics like Beer off flavours or Beer Integrity and quality.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Food integrity and authenticity
- Th, 7.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
This webinar will cover topics like Addressing authenticity of fish oils by online coupling of GC-IRMS with an organic mass spectrometer or Sugars in Honey by HPLC.
4. Back to the Basics: Installation, Care, and Maintenance of GC Columns
- Th, 21.7.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us as we discuss proper column installation and handling for all Agilent GCs including the Intuvo 9000.