GC & GC/MS webinars Week 25/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 25/2022
In the week from June 20, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific/ PerkinElmer/Bruker/SCIEX/ Buchi/LabVantage: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2022
- Mo, 20.6.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Focus will be given to the safety, authenticity and quality of food and beverages as well as the future of food products such as meat substitutes and alternative proteins.
2. Teledyne Tekmar: Choosing your GC Column Part 1: Purge and Trap Volatiles
- We, 22.6.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
Attendees will learn the fundamentals of GC column analyte separation and how to choose the correct column for volatiles analysis.
3. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Empower LMS: A perfect match for better data
- We, 22.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Waters Empower LMS enables you to have better access to your data and make better decisions for your lab.
4. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Using innovative compliance tools to ensure data quality and integrity
- Th, 23.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Discover how technical controls can help drive quality and streamline operations. Find out how you can effectively and efficiently interrogate your data. Learn how a CDS can make compliance easier.
5. Agilent Technologies: Recent Trends & Regulatory Developments in Mutagenic/Nitrosamine Impurities Analysis
- Fr, 24.6.2022, 07:30 (CEST)
Drug manufacturing processes are being evaluated to identify and control the source of contamination in APIs and drug products.
6. SepSolve Analytical: Improved productivity for routine analysis of total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH-CWG)
- Fr, 24.6.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
We will examine the challenges involved in Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Criteria Working Group (TPH-CWG) analysis and demonstrate the use of GC×GC–FID.