GC & GC/MS webinars Week 5-6/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 5-6/2022
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. LECO: Challenges and Solutions in Aroma Profiling
Join LECO on Tuesday, February 1st at 5:30 pm CET when Lena M. Dubois will discuss solutions to challenges faced in routine analysis and discovery work during aroma analysis in the food industry.
2. Agilent Technologies: MassHunter Unknowns Analysis for the Forensic Chemist - Fundamental Workflow Part I
The MassHunter Unknowns Analysis video Part I is designed to introduce the student to the workflows involved when using Unknowns Analysis.
3. Agilent Technologies: MassHunter Unknowns Analysis for the Forensic Chemist - Fundamental Workflow Part II
The MassHunter Unknowns Analysis video Part II is designed to reinforce the workflows of Unknowns Analysis illustrated in Part I to actual forensic samples.
4. Markes International: Analysis of trace ethylene oxide residues in foods: Advances in headspace extraction technologies
How detecting ethylene oxide (a fumigant of increasing concern) in food can be improved using multi-step enrichment–headspace–trap (MSE®–HS–trap), a quick and fully automated sampling approach for GC–MS.
5. Agilent Technologies: Inlet Selection, Optimization and Troubleshooting for Your GC and GCMS Instrument
This presentation will discuss the most common types of inlets used, how to configure them properly and how to maintain them to keep your application up and running.
6. Shimadzu Corporation: Validating a Postmortem Forensic Volatile Analysis Method by HS-GC-FID to ANSI/ASB Standard 036
The new method validation requirements to a postmortem forensic volatile analysis method using a Shimadzu Nexis GC-2030 with dual FIDs and an AOC-6000 Plus multi-injection rail system autosampler.
7. Agilent Technologies: USP 467 - Residual Solvent Application Updates - Tips & Tricks
To know latest trends & workflow Solution, attend exclusive webinar on Accurate & reproducible resulits using Agilent's latest Residual Solvent analysis workflow.