GC and GCMS webinars - Week 36
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 36
In the week from September 6, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. SCION Instruments: Compass CDS Sample Streamer
This webinar we explore the uses of Sample Streamer, from sample login to reported results automation without errors.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Confidence in Process: A Fully Automated Solution for Nitrosamine Impurity Analysis Applicable to LC-MS and GC-MS
To process samples with both an LC-MS and GC-MS endpoint with either on-line or off-line extraction can have a dramatic impact on consistency and productivity.
3. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of 1,4-Dioxane in Consumer Products by Headspace-Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
This study shows methodology for low level detection of 1,4-dioxane in consumer products including cosmetics, liquid soaps, shampoos, and cleaning products by HS-GC/MSD and SPME-GC/QQQ.
4. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: The Value of Reliable Data: Leveraging LIMS Software to Support Compliance in your Food & Beverage Laboratory
Webinar describing how LIMS software can enhance laboratory processes in the food and beverage industry, focusing on reliable data.
5. SCION Instruments: Greenhouse Gas Analyzer
In this webinar we will run an analysis of the greenhouse gases on a multi-channel custom configures SCION 456-GC. We will be looking at Nitrous Oxide (N2O), Carbon Dioxide (CO2 ) and Methane (CH4).