GC & GC/MS webinars Week 20-21/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 20-21/2022
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Beer
- Tu, 17.5.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
3 Presentations: Markers of Consumer Acceptability in Lager Beer & LC-MS Analysis of Hop-Derived Humulone Constituents in Beer & HS-SPME Arrow/GC-MS of Smoke Taint-Related Volatile Phenols in Humulus lupulus.
2. Agilent Technologies: A Standard Workflow and Troubleshooting Process to Troubleshoot the GC Flow Path and Column Performance
- We, 18.5.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
What constitutes a good QC test mix, what data (test mix) features to review, the steps to maintain data quality, and what to do when data quality decreases or fails the customer’s QC guidelines.
3. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Beer and Cider
- Th, 19.5.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
2 Presentation: Undergraduate Research in the Fermentation Science of Aroma Using HS-SPME-GC-MS & Evaluating New England IPAs using TF-SPME-GC-MS.
4. SelectScience/SepSolve Analytical: Non-target screening of food flavorings using GC×GC with BenchTOF2 and Tandem Ionisation
- Fr, 20.5.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Discover how GC×GC–TOF MS coupled with innovative chemometrics software can provide comprehensive comparison of liquid smoke composition to improve quality control procedures of new flavorings.
5. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Introducing Agilent’s CrossLab CS Electronic Leak Detector and ADM Flow Meter: Two GC Diagnostic Tools, One Convenient Package
- Tu, 24.5.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers a presentation that will introduce the CrossLab CS Electronic Leak Detector and ADM Flow Meter.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Nitrosamine exchange – a USP’s knowledge community for all-things nitrosamine
- Tu, 24.5.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
We will explore how USP responded to the nitrosamine impurities crisis not only with a proposed general chapter on nitrosamine impurities but also non-compendial resources and tools.
7. LECO: Environmental Forensic Investigation of Wastewater Applied to Agricultural Fields - What Do We Not Know, and How Do We Find It?
- We, 25.5.2022, 16:00 (CEST - Prague)
This presentation will look at non-target GCxGC for environmental forensics, or exposomic analysis, of wastewater, specifically the semivolatile organic fraction.
8. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of 1,4-Dioxane in Consumer Products by Headspace-Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
- We, 25.5.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
This study shows methodology for low level detection of 1,4-dioxane in consumer products including cosmetics, liquid soaps, shampoos, and cleaning products.