GC and GCMS webinars - Week 34 - 36
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 34 - 36
In the next 3 weeks, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Medical Device Webinar Series Part 5: Chemical Characterization of Medical Device Materials – An Analytical Laboratory Perspective
In overview of analytical methods used for chemical characterization of materials used in medical devices will be presented.
2. Shimadzu Corporation: Safe, Simple, and Practical: Meeting the Specific Demands of Pharmaceuticals and Packaging
Start ensuring the quality of pharmaceutical products and packaging with Shimadzu today – with compact and high-performing machines.
3. Agilent Technologies: Agilent Profinder: Best Practices for Non-Targeted Small Molecule Experiments
This webinar will focus on Profinder 10 and how this software program is crucial to a scientist’s workflows in small molecule big data applications.
4. SCION Instruments: Compass CDS Sample Streamer
This webinar we explore the uses of Sample Streamer, from sample login to reported results automation without errors.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Confidence in Process: A Fully Automated Solution for Nitrosamine Impurity Analysis Applicable to LC-MS and GC-MS
To process samples with both an LC-MS and GC-MS endpoint with either on-line or off-line extraction can have a dramatic impact on consistency and productivity.
6. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of 1,4-Dioxane in Consumer Products by Headspace-Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
This study shows methodology for low level detection of 1,4-dioxane in consumer products including cosmetics, liquid soaps, shampoos, and cleaning products by HS-GC/MSD and SPME-GC/QQQ.
7. Separation Science: The Value of Reliable Data: Leveraging LIMS Software to Support Compliance in your Food & Beverage Laboratory
Webinar describing how LIMS software can enhance laboratory processes in the food and beverage industry, focusing on reliable data.
8. SCION Instruments: Greenhouse Gas Analyzer
In this webinar we will run an analysis of the greenhouse gases on a multi-channel custom configures SCION 456-GC. We will be looking at Nitrous Oxide (N2O), Carbon Dioxide (CO2 ) and Methane (CH4).