GC and GCMS webinars - Week 19 - 20
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 19 - 20
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 900 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Distilled Spirits
Join us for our live virtual seminar discussing how you can assure safety authenticity and quality of alcoholic beverages.
2. Waters Corporation: Meet the Experts - Part 2 - Flexible Service and Support Plans
Andy will present the latest service and support solutions from Waters giving you control over the options that best fit your laboratories’ unique needs.
3. Agilent Technologies: What Does Fast GC Really Mean? How To Speed Up your Analysis With Out Changing The Hardware
In this webinar we will discuss carrier gas types as well as column dimensions and their influence and effect on peak resolution and retention.
4. Separation Science/Merck: Sample Preparation for Fatty and Complex Food Matrices
This educational webinar is brought to you in collaboration with the Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
5. SelectScience/SepSolve Analytical: Evaluating the authenticity of brand perfumes using GC×GC–TOF MS
In this webinar, we will show how the comprehensive data acquired using GC×GC–TOF MS, coupled with easy-to-use chemometrics software, can deliver fast and confident fragrance profiling.
6. Agilent Technologies: Chemovar characterization using Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry
In this presentation, we will demonstrate proof of principle for chemovar identification using qTOF with cannabis and hemp extracts and demonstrate how bioinformatic software is used.
7. Teledyne Tekmar: Tips and Challenges of EPA Method 8260D via Hydrogen Carrier Gas
Join us for this complimentary webinar where you will gain a brief understanding of Purge and Trap and EPA method 8260D via hydrogen as the carrier gas.
8. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Addressing the Analytical Challenges of Nitrosamine Analysis in Pharmaceuticals
In this seminar, you will learn a simple and optimized procedure to extract nitrosamines from metformin and to accurately quantify them with Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris GC Mass Spectrometer.
9. PerkinElmer: Getting the Best Results from your GC/MS: Smoothing your Processing Parameters
Learn how to correctly process data. Qualitative and quantitative analysis will be covered.