GC and GCMS webinars - Week 21
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 21
In the week from May 24, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies/Markes International: Agilent Defence and CWA Virtual Meeting
This live webinar will focus on workflows for screening of explosives on various matrices, with insights of online monitoring of toxic air.
2. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Beer and Brewed Beverages
Join us for our live virtual seminar discussing how you can assure safety authenticity and quality of alcoholic beverages.
3. Phenomenex: Robustness of Dioxin Analysis in Challenging Matrices like Fish Oil and Fly Ash
Presented in this study is an evaluation of robustness and selectivity of a Phenomenex gas chromatography (GC) column Zebron ZB-Dioxin by GC-MS/MS and GC-HRMS in Fish oil and and Soil and Ash extracts.
4. Separation Science/Merck: Strategies for Improving Sample Clean-up During the Analysis of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) by Gas Chromatography
In this webinar, we will present an alternative approach to the clean-up of matrices with significant fat content using a family of sorbents that effectively retain fatty components.
5. Agilent Technologies: GC Columns 101: Installation, Care, and Maintenance
Join us as we discuss proper column installation and handling for all Agilent GCs including the Intuvo 9000.
6. Shimadzu Corporation: Comprehensive Analytical Solutions for Lubricant Condition Monitoring
In this webinar hosted by Shimadzu, we will discuss the chemical analysis of lubricants and why these analyses are critical to cost-efficient operation of heavy machinery.