GC and GCMS webinars - Week 20
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 20
In the week from May 17, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. INFICON: Easy Analysis of Multiple Gas Samples
Our experts Debbie Alcron and Roland Salentin would like to share with you how many gas samples can be measured easliy, making your daily work as simple as possible.
2. Separation Science/Merck: Sample Preparation for Fatty and Complex Food Matrices
This educational webinar is brought to you in collaboration with the Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
3. SelectScience/SepSolve Analytical: Evaluating the authenticity of brand perfumes using GC×GC–TOF MS
In this webinar, we will show how the comprehensive data acquired using GC×GC–TOF MS, coupled with easy-to-use chemometrics software, can deliver fast and confident fragrance profiling.
4. Agilent Technologies: Chemovar characterization using Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry
In this presentation, we will demonstrate proof of principle for chemovar identification using qTOF with cannabis and hemp extracts and demonstrate how bioinformatic software is used.
5. Agilent Technologies: Agilent SuperSmartGC Virtual Meeting 19 May
We'll share the latest developments and capabilities, some new applications and some customer stories. Our aim? To help you scale the peaks of GC Intelligence.
6. SCION Instruments: Combining Simulated Distillation (ASTM D7169) and Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis (ASTM D7900) to give a Full Boiling Point Distribution of Crude Oils
In this webinar will we discuss physical distillation, which is still considered the reference method for distillation.
7. Teledyne Tekmar: Tips and Challenges of EPA Method 8260D via Hydrogen Carrier Gas
Join us for this complimentary webinar where you will gain a brief understanding of Purge and Trap and EPA method 8260D via hydrogen as the carrier gas.
8. Restek Corporation: GC Inlet Liner Selection and Injection Techniques
In GC one can choose from many different liners. There are however a few basic selection criteria that can help you to choose the best liner for your application.
9. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Addressing the Analytical Challenges of Nitrosamine Analysis in Pharmaceuticals
In this seminar, you will learn a simple and optimized procedure to extract nitrosamines from metformin and to accurately quantify them with Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris GC Mass Spectrometer.
10. PerkinElmer: Getting the Best Results from your GC/MS: Smoothing your Processing Parameters
Learn how to correctly process data. Qualitative and quantitative analysis will be covered.