LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 50
In the week from December 7, 2020, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 GC and LC webinars.
1. Restek Corporation: Tips and Tricks for Handling Reference Standards
2. Separation Science/Merck: Overview of Air Sampling Techniques for Environmental Contaminants
3. LCGC/Agilent Technologies: Regulatory Requirements and Analytical Strategies to Analyze Extractables and Leachables
4. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Advancements and Key Parameters for EPA 8260 and EPA 524.2 using GC/MS with Purge and Trap
5. LCGC/JEOL: Solving Problems with GC, Direct Sample Introduction, and High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Increased confidence in peptide identification and quantification using Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer 2.5 software and INFERYS Rescoring
7. PerkinElmer: Eliminate Extractions and Simplify Sample Prep with SPME
8. LCGC/Agilent Technologies: Successfully Restarting Lab Operations: GC & GC/MS
In the week from December 14, 2020, another 7 webinars are waiting for you in the field of GC and GCMS.