Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 19/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 19/2023
In the week from May 8, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Characterization of microplastics in sediment using stereomicroscopy and laser direct infrared (LDIR) spectroscopy
- Mo, 8.5.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
In this work, we analyzed MPs in sediment using laser direct infrared (LDIR) imaging, a relatively new technique in environmental MP studies.
2. C&EN/Metrohm: Optimize Your Process Control of Olefin Isomerization
- Tu, 9.5.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
We will explain how fast, specific Raman spectroscopy improved manufacturing quality and reduced product loss and will give an overview of Raman spectroscopy.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Ask-the-experts on effective GC solutions to deal with the helium shortage
- We, 10.5.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
Our GC&GC-MS experts Daniela Cavagnino and Adam Ladak will answer your questions regarding the actual helium shortage many gas chromatography users are facing.
4. Agilent Technologies/3rd Annual Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Symposium - Wine
- We, 10.5.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Considerations for the Fast Analysis of Smoke Impacted Wines by SPME GC/MS. Multi Elemental Wine Analysis by MP-AES: Development, Validation and Application.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Pyrolysis GC-MS for the analysis of microplastic in biota samples
- Th, 11.5.2023, 11:00 (CET)
Join this webinar and learn about a solution for microplastic and nanoplastic analysis using pyrolysis in combination with single quadrupole GC-MS or high resolution GC-MS.
6. Agilent Technologies: Out of Lab Analysis Workshop: Meet the Handheld FTIR Family
- Th, 11.5.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Agilent’s Handheld FTIR spectrometer is a unique and innovative platform for measuring samples on site to yield fast and reliable chemistry analyses.