Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 17-18/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 17-18/2023
In the next 14 days the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: New LDIR Enhancements to Streamline Microplastics Analysis
- Mo, 24.4.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
The easy-to-use 8700 LDIR has undergone a performance enhancements with the addition of automated on-filter analysis.
2. GERSTEL: Automation of Solid Phase Extraction Procedures using a Novel Robotic Automation Platform
- We, 26.4.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Learn how to automate your SPE procedures with the LCTech FREESTYLE™ system for various sample types.
3. Wiley Analytical Science/Bruker Optics: Effective Analysis of Polymers Using IR, Raman Spectroscopy, and MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry
- Th, 27.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Examples will be presented demonstrating the effectiveness of IR and Raman analysis and will discuss several MS analytical techniques and their applications for polymer analysis.
4. Agilent Technologies: Microplastics in Wastewater: A Population Based Approach to Identifying Potential Sources
- Mo, 1.5.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Within a closed wastewater treatment system, we used LDIR to determine the quantity of microplastics at various points along the treatment process.
5. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: GC Solutions for Hydrogen Impurities Analysis
- Th, 4.5.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
We will deliver the total solution for hydrogen impurities analysis including five different GC configurations: GC-TCD/FID, GC-PDHID, GC-SCD, GCMS, Micro GC.