Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 13/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 13/2023
In the week from March 27 the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Use of FTIR Technology for the analysis of Sugars and Sweeteners in alcoholic Beverages and in the Food Industry
- Mo, 27.3.2023, 20:30 (CEST)
Review of the potential use of FTIR technology for the identification and quantification of sugars in alcoholic beverages and of sugars and sweeteners in food industry product.
2. Restek Corporation: An Ounce of Prevention: Part 3 - Take a Little Time to Optimize Your Applications
- Tu, 28.3.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
In this webinar we’ll explore different aspects of setting up an application, and how a little understanding of what is happening during a GC analysis can help with optimization.
3. GERSTEL: Sensory Directed Analysis: A Method for Identifying Off-Odors
- We, 29.3.2023, 07:00 (CET)
Learn how GERSTEL’s SDA method can help solve your critical challenges related to perceived aromas and quality control.
4. SepSolve Analytical: How to analyse odours in post-consumer recycled plastics
- Th, 30.3.2023, 09:30 (CEST)
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to overcome low sensitivity, poor detection of compounds and slow processes when analysing recycled plastics for bad odours.
5. HORIBA Scientific: What makes Raman microscopy the ideal coupling method between optical microscopy and chemical characterization?
- Th, 30.3.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
We will present how these different microscopy modalities, combined with Raman spectroscopy, make Raman microscopy so powerful.
6. Agilent Technologies: Cleaning Verification with FTIR Spectroscopy
- Th, 30.3.2023, 20:00 (CET)
FTIR spectroscopy provide a practical and economical solution for contamination detection and cleaning verification.