Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 7-8/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 7-8/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: Introducing the latest version Lab-at-a-glance powered by LabSolutions BiX
- Tu, 14.2.2023, 07:00 (CET)
LabSolutions BiX enables the monitoring of the Live Status of laboratory activities, the efficiency of laboratory users, instrument utilization, and other new features...
2. Shimadzu Corporation: Analysis of Pyrolysis Oils From Mixed Waste Plastic By GC-VUV
- We, 15.2.2023, 12:00 (CET)
In this webinar, we will talk about how GC-VUV can be used for an accurate PIONA-type quantification of pyrolysis oils from plastic waste.
3. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Computerized System Validation: GAMP 5 2nd Edition, What You Need to Know
- We, 15.2.2023, 16:00 (CET)
We shall take a look at the contents of the long awaited GAMP 5 Version 2 release to examine what has truly changed since the Version 1 release, with special focus on Pharma, BioPharma, and Biotech industries.
4. Agilent Technologies: Making Better Connections in GC and GC/MS Systems
- Th, 16.2.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
This presentation will cover products from Agilent that make GC connections more robust by utilizing new technologies that makes connections easier, leak free and more inert for any application.
5. Agilent Technologies: Infrared Analysis of Microplastics as Prescribed by the Southern California Coastal Water Research Project (SCCWRP) SOP, Using the Agilent 8700 LDIR
- Th, 16.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
This presentation will discuss how the LDIR can be used to automate the analysis of microplastics, following the analytical steps prescribed by the SOP.
6. Agilent Technologies: Easy Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Analysis with GC/MS/MS : Choosing the right liner for improved productivity in complex TCM matrices
- Tu, 21.2.2023, 04:00 (CET)
This presentation summarizes the performance comparison of three popular gas chromatograph (GC) inlet liners for the analysis of pesticides from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
7. Waters Corporation: Empower Tips: Ask Me Anything About A Practical Approach to System Suitability
- Tu, 21.2.2023, 15:00 (CET)
“No sample analysis is acceptable unless the requirements of System Suitability have been met.”
8. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: How to Go Fast and Make your Carrier Gas Last
- We, 22.2.2023, 15:00 (CET)
This webinar will discuss how to properly transition your method from helium to hydrogen carrier gas, along with consumables that you may want to consider changing.