Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 6-7/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 6-7/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Ask-the-Experts session about injection technologies in GC and GC-MS
- Tu, 7.2.2023, 11:00 (CET)
We have the focus on injection. This is the most error prone step of the GC analysis and can effect resutls significantly.
2. C&EN/Photothermal Spectroscopy: Sub-500nm Simultaneous IR+Raman Microscopy for Microplastics and Materials Science Research
- We, 8.2.2023, 17:00 (CET)
This webinar discusses this novel technique and provides numerous application examples.
3. Agilent Technologies: Cannabis - Pesticides, Residual Solvents and Terpenes
- We, 8.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Join Agilent application scientists as they demonstrate our OpenLab CDS and MassHunter software for cannabis workflows.
4. SepSolve Analytical: A Celebration of Women In Science
- Fr, 10.2.2023, 09:30 (CET)
We will hear from leaders in their field about the use of GC and GCxGC across a host of application areas.
5. Shimadzu Corporation: Introducing the latest version Lab-at-a-glance powered by LabSolutions BiX
- Tu, 14.2.2023, 07:00 (CET)
LabSolutions BiX enables the monitoring of the Live Status of laboratory activities, the efficiency of laboratory users, instrument utilization, and other new features...
6. Shimadzu Corporation: Analysis of Pyrolysis Oils From Mixed Waste Plastic By GC-VUV
- We, 15.2.2023, 12:00 (CET)
In this webinar, we will talk about how GC-VUV can be used for an accurate PIONA-type quantification of pyrolysis oils from plastic waste.
7. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Computerized System Validation: GAMP 5 2nd Edition, What You Need to Know
- We, 15.2.2023, 16:00 (CET)
We shall take a look at the contents of the long awaited GAMP 5 Version 2 release to examine what has truly changed since the Version 1 release, with special focus on Pharma, BioPharma, and Biotech industries.
8. Agilent Technologies: Making Better Connections in GC and GC/MS Systems
- Th, 16.2.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
This presentation will cover products from Agilent that make GC connections more robust by utilizing new technologies that makes connections easier, leak free and more inert for any application.
9. Agilent Technologies: Infrared Analysis of Microplastics as Prescribed by the Southern California Coastal Water Research Project (SCCWRP) SOP, Using the Agilent 8700 LDIR
- Th, 16.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
This presentation will discuss how the LDIR can be used to automate the analysis of microplastics, following the analytical steps prescribed by the SOP.