Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 47/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 47/2022
In the week from November 21, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. VWR: Optimising GC method development
- Mo, 21.11.2022, 15:00 (CET)
This webinar examines the critical GC method parameters that should be optimised to maximize separation selectivity and achieve resolution of target analytes.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Accelerate discovery, enable success with personalized and flexible financial solutions and market competitive rates
- Tu, 22.11.2022, 11:00 (CET)
Join this webinar and discover innovative equipment financing solutions that support your business goals and budget.
3. Agilent Technologies: Agilent 8890 Features to Improve Lab Productivity
- Tu, 22.11.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Have you been wondering how the new features in the 8890 can help your lab? Do you know the new features the 8890 has to offer?
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Ask-the-experts session on MOSH/MOAH analysis
- We, 23.11.2022, 11:00 (CET)
Don´t miss this opportunity to ask our experts all your questions regarding the fully automated LC/GC workflow for MOAH/MOAH analysis.
5. Agilent Technologies: How to Minimize Compliance Risk in Regulated Laboratories
- Th, 24.11.2022, 11:00 (CET)
During this webinar we will take a look at some of the latest trends and hot topics that are being observed within regulated laboratories.