Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 44/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 44/2022
In the week from October 31 , 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Empower Tips: Ask Me Anything About Creating Efficiency in Your Routine Workflow with Simple Automation Steps
- Tu, 1.11.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
In this workshop we will define a chromatographic workflow with Empower software to support data integrity goals.
2. C&EN/Metrohm: Peace-of-Mind with Secure Data Management
- Tu, 1.11.2022, 18:00 (CET)
During this webinar, Kerri-Ann Blake, Product Manager for Titration, and Daniel Schmidt, IT Systems Engineer, will introduce you to the OMNIS data management platform.
3. Agilent Technologies: Ask the Experts Panel: Pesticides by GC/MS
- Tu, 1.11.2022, 20:00 (CET)
Join Agilent application scientists and engineers who will be available to provide guidance and expertise for all your hardware, software, and application related questions.
4. SelectScience/Restek: How to overcome challenges and improve your semivolatile organic compound analysis
- We, 2.11.2022, 17:00 (CET)
Whether it is PAH analysis in under 10 minutes or a wide calibration range for routine 8270 analysis, there is an Rxi-SVOCms column to meet all needs.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: N-Nitrosamines – the Evolution of the Concerns
- We, 2.11.2022, 18:00 (CET)
Ask the question: Is the issue we now faced the same issue as that first identified in the Valsartan incident and are the same approaches valid?
6. Agilent Technologies: Microplastic Pollution: IR Microspectroscopy is Enhancing Chemical Identification
- Th, 3.11.2022, 19:00 (CET)
We present the FT-IR microspectroscopic analyses of microplastics collected from water samples and living oceanic organisms as a means of tracing the microplastic contamination back to the originating source.
7. Agilent Technologies: What’s in a UV-Vis-NIR Baseline
- Fr, 4.11.2022, 18:00 (CET)
Why are corrected baselines important in making a good uv-vis (nir) measurement? What are the components of a baseline and what do they tell us about the performance of the instrument?