Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 41-43/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 41-43/2022
In the next few weeks, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: New GC technology makes your day in the lab simpler and saves helium
- Mo, 10.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
In the webinar, Ms. Gerhards will present improvements to the new GC and GC-MS generation, which were developed with the wishes and suggestions of users in mind.
2. Shimadzu Corporation: For the Love of Food! - Shimadzu's GCMS Solutions for the Analysis of Ethylene Oxide
- We, 12.10.2022, 08:00 (CEST)
Learn about Shimadzu’s GCMS solutions in analyzing ethylene oxide in different food matrices, such as sesame seeds and instant noodles.
3. Phenomenex: Advances in GC for Environmental Semivolatile and Volatile Organic Analysis
- Tu, 18.10.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
New technologies in GC that facilitates Semivolatile and volatile analysis,method development tips and tricks and Understand GC column role.
4. Wiley: Automate GC-MS analysis with KnowItAll MS Expert
- Tu, 25.10.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Discover how you can save hours of manual GC-MS analysis time.