GC & GC/MS Webinars August 2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS Webinars August 2022
In august 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: High-Pressure TGA as Novel Analytical Method Enabling Closed Material Cycles Through Chemical Recycling of Polymers
- Tu, 9.8.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
High-pressure thermogravimetry is an analytical method for developing, parameter optimization and scaling of pyrolysis and gasification of organic materials.
2. Biotage: EPA 608.3: Modern Sample Prep Solution for Wastewater Labs
- Mo, 15.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
This webinar provides specifics on establishing a successful 608.3 extraction protocol as well as tips for overcoming potential problems encountered by environmental laboratories.
3. Agilent Technologies: Beware of GC Column Bleed: Tips and Tricks for Troubleshooting Bleed Problems
- Tu, 23.8.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us as we distinguish between abnormal and normal GC column bleed as well share some tips and tricks to control your GC column bleed.
4. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Carrier Gas Selection in Gas Chromatography
- We, 24.8.2022, 09:00 (CEST)
In the final edition of Thermo Scientific 'Instrument Selection Discussion Series', we look at considerations around the choice of carrier gas in gas chromatography.
5. Agilent Technologies: Methodology Advances in the Sensitive Identification and Quantitation of 1,4-Dioxane in Consumer Products by SPME-EI-GC/MS/MS
- We, 31.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
A method for the high-sensitivity detection of 1-4-Dioxane was developed on the Agilent 8890B/7000 GC/QQQ triple quadrupole in Electron Ionization (EI) mode.