GC & GC/MS webinars Week 7/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 7/2022
In the week from February 14, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Finding the perfect GC column and Supplies
Session 2: GC stationary phase polymers, Selectivity in GC and various type of interactions, Low Bleed Phases and Ultra Inert columns, Innovative Supplies Impacting Gas Chromatography.
2. Phenomenex: Coupling of Sample Prep Solutions For Increased Chromatography Sensitivity
Coupling of Sample Prep Solutions For Increased Chromatography Sensitivity.
3. Agilent Technologies: GC/MS for the Modern Age: One Software to Rule them All – LC, GC, single quad LC/MS and GC/MS
In this webinar session, discover how to get the most out of your GC/MS by enabling remote instrument and data access in one complete solution.
4. Technology Networks/JEOL/Phenomenex: Session 2: Pesticides by GC-MS/MS (The Analytical Landscape of Cannabis Testing)
Gain insight into pesticide analysis of cannabis flower using JEOL triple-quad GC-MS/MS and learn about Phenomenex GC consumables suitable for analysis of cannabis samples.
5. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of Petroleum and Petrochemicals Using GC-ICP-MS
The hyphenated technique of GC-ICP-MS has always been a powerful analytical tool due to its attributes of sensitivity and specificity.