GC & GC/MS webinars Week 2-3/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 2-3/2022
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: Automotive in the Making - Shimadzu's Solutions for Vehicle Bodies and Interior
In this webinar, Shimadzu presents innovative, rapid, and reliable solutions for Vehicle Bodies and the Interior. Featuring both the testing instruments and chromatography techniques.
2. Quantum Analytics: Reverse Engineering of Polymer Materials and Coatings by GC/MS Pyrolysis
During this webinar, we’ll explore the versatility of Pyrolysis GC/MS for reverse engineering of polymer materials, product development, and failure mechanisms of various polymers.
3. SepSolve Analytical: From data to decisions: Automated non-target workflows for comparing GC/MS and GC×GC data
Register now to see ChromCompare+ in action across a range of real-world applications – including evaluation of honey authenticity, fragrance profiling and identification of malodours in plastics.
4. Agilent Technologies: Ramp up your COVID test operations quickly with Agilent SLIMS
Tools such as laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and electronic laboratory notebooks (ELNs), among other solutions, can help mitigate the impact on life in the lab.
5. PerkinElmer: Critical Insights on Emerging Technologies and Challenges In Microplastics Analyses
This eSeminar will provide an update on the latest trends, technologies and best practices related to the identification, detection and measurement of Microplastics in environmental matrices.
6. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Keeping Your GC Column Happy and Healthy: Installation, Care, and Maintenance
Join us as we discuss proper column installation and handling for the 6890/7890/8890 as well as the Intuvo 9000.
7. Agilent Technologies: Get your GC methods in-line with the correct liner
Join us as we discuss the different liners in our portfolio and help guide you in the selection process.