GC and GCMS webinars Week 48 + 49
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars Week 48 + 49
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 400 GC and LC webinars.
1. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Facilitating Data Integrity & Compliance
Data is the raw material of decisions and claims we make and, in modern society, the basis for being considered good practitioners on actions that others can observe.
2. Agilent Technologies: Application of Mass Spectrometric Techniques for Ensuring Food Integrity, Quality and Authenticity
Chromatographic and MS techniques solutions to assess food quality and maintain purity control & UHPLC/QTOF untargeted metabolomics approaches: Ensuring hazelnut geographical origin and saffron authenticity
3. Teledyne Tekmar: Troubleshooting Series: Purge and Trap System Leaks
Attendees will learn tips to help overcome purge and trap system leaks.
4. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Utilizing new and unique GC column selectivities for optimal separation of dioxins, PCBs, and PAHs in environmental and food matrices
In this webinar, Dr. Ramkumar Dhandapani will explore advances in GC column selectivity and provide method development tips to help solve challenging chromatographic problems.
5. Agilent Technologies: A GC/MS TQ Does More Than Just MRM Analyses. How to Fully Utilize a TQ in Your Lab
In this webinar the GC/MS TQ will be highlighted to provide general information on the additional experiments this instrument can perform.