GC and GCMS webinars - Week 41 & 42
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 41 & 42
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 200 GC and LC webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: Shimadzu Solutions for Nitrosamine Analysis in Pharmaceuticals
Shimadzu presents various analytical methods (GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS) for quantitative determination of nitrosamine compounds in drugs and solvents.
2. The Analytical Scientist/CDS Analytical: Explore the Benefits of a Multi-function Thermal Injection System for Gas Chromatography
This webcast will discuss the use of a versatile GC sample introduction instrument (Pyroprobe) from CDS Analytical with GC–MS to increase analytical throughput.
3. Technology Networks/Waters Corporation: Essential Analytical Tools for a Premium Cannabis Extraction Facility
Waters Corporation and Thar Process will share insights regarding the best analytical tools for cannabinoid characterization and how they are implemented in a premium cannabis extraction facility.
4. Agilent Technologies: The Analysis of Edibles with Cannabis Testing Experts
I just wish there was someone I could talk to about the unique challenges of analyzing edibles.” Agilent has the experts to answer your questions!
5. SepSolve Analytical: Non-target workflows for improved quality and authenticity evaluation of food and beverages
In this webinar, we will describe the use of automated sample extraction and enrichment combined with GC×GC–TOF MS for comprehensive non-target screening of aroma volatiles from food and beverages.
6. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Ask the Agilent Experts: GC and GC/MS Scientists Answer Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers an upcoming webinar that will discuss some of the most frequently asked questions about GC and GCMS.
7. Wiley Analytical Science: Mass Spectral Analysis Using KnowItAll Software & Spectral Libraries
In this session, we will introduce various search strategies for analysis using unknown spectra. We will also introduce you to other important tools for mass spectrometry.
8. LECO: Death, Disease, and Mummies: A Virtual GC/MS Symposium
For many, fear of the unknown can be paralyzing. A smell, a taste, an object that cannot be identified... for most people, it is a warning to stay away. For mass spectrometrists, it is an invitation.
9. Restek: Reduction of analysis time in GC using existing instrumentation
There a number of ways that the analysis time can be reduced. All depends on how well the components are separated in the present application...