GC and GCMS webinars - Week 39
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 39
In the week from September 27, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Phenomenex: How to Achieve FAST GC METHODS without altering the Resolution
In this webinar we will talk about FAST GC METHODS.
2. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of ethylene oxide and 2-chloroethanol in sesame seeds and other food commodities: challenges and solutions
A robust analytical solution was obtained with an Agilent 8890 GC/7010 QQQ MS and a Gerstel MPS sampler ensuring less downtime related to inlet maintenance, column changing and/or MS source cleaning.
3. SelectScience/Markes International: Detect, discover, diagnose: Uncovering biomarkers to advance non-invasive breath-based diagnostics
This webinar will show headspace analytical methods for the detection of volatile biomarkers, putting us much closer to breath-based diagnostics for lung disease and liver impairment.
4. Agilent Technologies: Agilent - Microplastics in the Environment Virtual Symposium 2021
Agilent’s expertise provides a range of analytical solutions to both identify and quantify microplastics in the environment.
5. Restek Corporation: GC Troubleshooting Basics
In this troubleshooting session we will discuss the purpose and impact of the critical parts and setup used in split and splitless injection and how it impact your results.