GC and GCMS webinars - Week 38
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 38
In the week from September 20, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Phenomenex: Food Testing: Overview of Sample preparation techniques & GC Solutions
In this webinar we will discuss about sample prep solutions for food matrices & applications like FAME, Multiresidue pesticide, PAH, PCB and Dioxins and how to increase the lifetime of GC column.
2. Phenomenex: Insights for Optimizing Gas Chromatography Methods
In this webinar we will talk how optimizing methods in Gas Chromatography.
3. ChromSoc/RIC/LECO/Restek/PEAK Scientific: Advances in Gas Chromatography: A Virtual Symposium
Do you think GC is a “mature” technique? The highly respected international speakers will bring a fresh perspective on almost every aspect of GC in the vapour phase.
4. Technology Networks/PEAK Scientific: Gas Safety in Your Laboratory
In this webinar, we will discuss the benefits of using gas generators for your laboratory gas supply in terms of safety, convenience and the potential reduction of overheads compared to cylinders or dewars.
5. GERSTEL: Advances in Analytical Pyrolysis: Focus on Microplastics and Forensics Analysis
In this webinar we will talk about pyrolysis in analytical chemistry for microplastics and forensics analysis.
6. Technology Networks/Thermo Scientific/Waters Corporation : Data Reporting, Integrity and Compliance
To ensure the integrity and compliance of reported data, each laboratory should ensure the process from sampling to reporting is fully controlled.