GC and GCMS webinars - Week 29
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 29
In the week from July 19, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Phenomenex: How to do a Successful SPE Method Development & Optimization
What to be considered? Various phases of SPE. How to run a successful SPE method. Optimizing the methods after development.
2. SCION Instruments: Compass CDS: Plugins
In this webinar John MacKenzie reviews and demonstrates some of the Compass CDS Plugins. This is one of the strengths of the Compass, as it makes it an easier and more versatile product.
3. C&EN/MilliporeSigma: Synthetic Carbon Adsorbents for challenging separations & purifications
This webinar compares performance of several Carboxen® Synthetic Carbons against granular activated carbon (GAC).
4. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Fatty Acid Esters in Infant Formula - Determination of 2-MCPD and 3-MCPD Using an Agilent 8890 GC System with an Agilent 5977B GC/MSD
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers an upcoming webinar providing a total solution for determining the fatty acid esters of 3-MCPD and 2-MCPD in infant formula.
5. Agilent Technologies: Decisions Decisions: How to Select the Correct GC Column for your Application
This talk will discuss how the various stationary phases influence selectivity, as well as how column dimensions effect peak behavior and resolution.
6. Agilent Technologies: A Standard Workflow and Troubleshooting Process to Maintain and Troubleshoot the Flow Paths of Intuvo and Conventional GCs
The webinar focuses on what constitutes a good QC test mix, what data features to review, the steps to maintain data quality, and what to do when data quality decreases or fails the customer’s QC guidelines.