Tips & Tricks GC and GC/MS webinars 2022 + week 30/2022
LabRulez: Tips & Tricks GC and GC/MS webinars 2022 + week 30/2022
We bring you an overview of the latest educational webinars focused on Tips & Tricks in the field of gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
These webinars are available from the record or will take place this year and represent a portion of valuable information from experienced specialists in the field of analytical chemistry.
In the week from July 25, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
Webinars week 30
GERSTEL: Analysis of Solid Samples using Thermal Desorption and Dynamic Headspace
- We, 27.7.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
- more than 115 Tips & Tricks GC and GCMS webinars are currently available
1. Agilent Technologies: Beware of GC Column Bleed: Tips and Tricks for Troubleshooting Bleed Problems
- Tu, 23.8.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us as we distinguish between abnormal and normal GC column bleed as well share some tips and tricks to control your GC column bleed.
2. Agilent Technologies: Scratching your Head over Headspace? We’ll Help Make Things Simple
- Th, 22.9.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us as we go over the basics of headspace and how you can implement it successfully in the lab. We will discuss how to develop and optimize a method in addition to troubleshooting in case problems arise.
3. Agilent Technologies: Indecisive About your Column Selection? Let Us Help You Choose the Correct GC Column
- Th, 6.10.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
This talk will discuss how the various stationary phases influence selectivity, as well as how column dimensions affect peak behavior and resolution.
4. Teledyne Tekmar: Choosing your GC Column Part 1: Purge and Trap Volatiles
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 22.6.2022
Attendees will learn the fundamentals of GC column analyte separation and how to choose the correct column for volatiles analysis.
5. Agilent Technologies: A Standard Workflow and Troubleshooting Process to Troubleshoot the GC Flow Path and Column Performance
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 18.5.2022
What constitutes a good QC test mix, what data (test mix) features to review, the steps to maintain data quality, and what to do when data quality decreases or fails the customer’s QC guidelines.
6. PerkinElmer: Get Your Peaks Into Shape: GC Column Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 5.5.2022
This course will review the most efficient means of maintaining your analytical column. Also, how to troubleshoot when a challenge arises.
7. Agilent Technologies: GC Tips and Tricks for Column Selection and Method Improvement
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 4.5.2022
We take a look at the steps involved and questions that should be asked in choosing the GC column that is best for our application.
8. Agilent Technologies: Strategies to Save Helium and best practice for alternative GC carriers
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 26.4.2022
Agilent will be presenting approaches to save helium, ensuring performance doesn't suffer.
9. Agilent Technologies: Most Frequently Asked Questions: GC and GC/MS Scientist Round Table Discussion
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 19.4.2022
In technical support, we provide support to thousands of customers per month and have a compiled a list of some of our most frequently asked questions so you can get the answers you need.
10. SelectScience/Phenomenex: GC troubleshooting tips and tricks from inlet through to detection
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 5.4.2022
In this webinar, Dr. Ramkumar Dhandapani, global product manager of gas chromatography at Phenomenex, will walk you through a systematic approach to identify, resolve, and prevent GC-related problems.
11. Agilent Technologies: Selecting the Proper Head Space System for Your Analysis and User Tips
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 23.3.2022
Agilent offers a variety of unique head space systems. Included in the presentation will be software options and tips and tricks to help keep you more productive.
12. Restek Corporation: ProEZGC: High-Performance, Free, Web-based Computer Modelling Tools to Simulate Gas Chromatographic Separations
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 17.3.2022
Free EZGC web-based-tools are available to accelerate Gas Chromatography (GC) method development by direct simulation of the chromatographic process.
13. Agilent Technologies: Reliable and Dependable GC Method Development
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 15.3.2022
This presentation will go over building a GC method. We will discuss what to consider, where to start, and what to optimize.
14. Phenomenex: Sample Prep Method Development Tips and Tricks
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 3.3.2022
Topics like: Comprehend simple to complex sample preparation techniques. Understand SPE Troubleshooting & optimization fundamentals. ...
15. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Ask the Agilent Experts - Part 2: GC and GC/MS Scientists Answer Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 23.2.2022
Have you ever had a question about your GC/GCMS analysis and thought, "I have no idea what to do," or "I’m the only one who doesn’t know what to do?"
16. Agilent Technologies: Lost and Found: Troubleshooting Missing Peaks in GC Analysis
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 22.2.2022
Join us and we provide you with some insights and strategies on how to troubleshoot missing peaks.
17. Agilent Technologies: Developing a Robust GC Method
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 22.2.2022
Session 3: General column selection rules of thumb, Systematic approaches for rugged Method Development, Method Optimization for Fast GC Analysis, Suitable columns for critical applications.
18. Agilent Technologies: Finding the perfect GC column and Supplies
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 15.2.2022
Session 2: GC stationary phase polymers, Selectivity in GC and various type of interactions, Low Bleed Phases and Ultra Inert columns, Innovative Supplies Impacting Gas Chromatography.
19. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Keeping Your GC Column Happy and Healthy: Installation, Care, and Maintenance
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 20.1.2022
Join us as we discuss proper column installation and handling for the 6890/7890/8890 as well as the Intuvo 9000.