GC and GCMS webinars - Week 28
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 28
In the week from July 12, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: The Power of MS and MassHunter Software for GCMS
Webinar focuses on the differences between mass filtering techniques (single quadrupole, MSMS, QTOF) relative to their selectivity, sensitivity, and identification capabilities, on analytes in an unknown sample.
2. Agilent Technologies: Residual Solvents Analysis with the Agilent 8697 Headspace Sampler
Being a reliable partner for your lab, we endeavor to continue providing you ROBUST analytical power to deliver HIGH EFFICIENCY to enhance your PRODUCTIVITY & PROFITABILITY.
3. Shimadzu Corporation: Shimadzu UFMS: Fast and Reliable Solution for Residual Pesticide Analysis
Join us for this webinar to learn more about Shimadzu’s cutting-edge TQ Solutions for pesticide analysis.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Determination of Nitrosamines in Metformin Drug Substances with Orbitrap GC-MS
In this demonstration, we will cover the method setup and workflow for the determination of nitrosamines with the Orbitrap Exploris GC mass spectrometer and Chromeleon CDS software.
5. Markes International: Has the helium bubble burst? Deliver more by using hydrogen carrier gas in thermal desorption-GC(MS) workflows
In this interactive webinar, you will learn all about the aspects concerning switching to hydrogen carrier gas in thermal desorption-GC(MS) workflows.
6. Technology Networks/Bruker Daltonics/SCIEX/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2021
The inaugural Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2021 is a free to attend online symposium that will showcase the latest advances in food quality and safety testing.
7. Phenomenex: Single GC Column Solution For Dioxin Analysis
In this webinar, you will learn Single column solution for Dioxin analysis; How well you can improve your lab productivity by 50%.