GC and GCMS webinars - Week 27
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 27
In the week from July 5, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Virtual Total Agilent Experience 2021 - Day 1
- Ethylene oxide, Dioxins and Hexane residues
- Improve efficiency & reduce compliance risks with a digital lab ecosystem
The symposium will feature innovative analytical technologies, expert talks on emerging trends in food, pharma and biopharma industries, and 1-to-1 interactions with our technical team.
2. SCION Instruments: Expertise in FAME Separation
In this webinar Ashleigh Mellor explores Expertise in FAME Separation as recommended by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (Gas Chromatography).
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Drugs of Abuse Automated Screening vs Manual Testing: What are the Benefits?
In this webinar, learn all about the trends of the Drugs of Abuse as a global problem and the essential factors to consider when starting Drugs of Abuse Testing.
4. Agilent Technologies: Virtual Total Agilent Experience 2021 - Day 2
- Sample Cleanup for Food Matrices + Analysis of Dioxins and Dioxin-like PCBs according to EU Guidelines
5. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: The journey to a digitally transformed laboratory
Across all scientific industries, organizations are looking at their digital transformation journey and trying to map out the key strategies to achieving a fully digitally enabled laboratory.
6. Agilent Technologies: Virtual Total Agilent Experience 2021 - Day 3
- Digital compliance solutions and offerings
7. Agilent Technologies: Automated Compliance Engine (ACE) to achieve Regulatory Compliance and Data Integrity
Being a reliable partner for your lab, we endeavor to continue providing you ROBUST analytical power to deliver HIGH EFFICIENCY to enhance your PRODUCTIVITY & PROFITABILITY.