GC & GC/MS webinars Week 10/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 10/2022
In the week from March 7, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Day 2 - Let's talk Edible Oil analysis - a program in collaboration with FSSAI
- Tu, 8.3.2022, 06:30 (CET - Prague)
Session 1: Reliable determination of residual Hexane in oils and fats & Comprehensive analysis of fatty acid composition in oils and fats. Session 2: Column Selection for Fatty acid and FAME Analysis.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Stay ahead with new GC and GCMS technology: INNOVATION SUMMIT 2022
- Tu, 8.3.2022, 09:30 (CET - Prague)
Hear from experts working in the field of environmental, food and pharmaceutical testing and how the new GC & GCMS technology helped them stay ahead.
3. Agilent Technologies: Be Safe with Agilent - Creating awareness to ensure and enhance safety in the lab
- Tu, 8.3.2022, 11:00 (CET - Prague)
In today’s laboratory environment, themes surrounding environment, health, and safety (EHS) are more relevant than ever.
4. Waters Corporation: Simple automation for everyday tasks
- We, 9.3.2022, 16:00 (CET - Prague)
Join us for a three-part webinar to hear fellow scientists share their experiences and successes with Andrew+. Learn how you can leverage automation and use Andrew+ to gain efficiencies.
5. Agilent Technologies: Optimize Your Chromatography to Speed Up Your Analysis and Increase Your Throughput
- We, 9.3.2022, 19:00 (CET - Prague)
A review of chromatography theory with a focus on principles. A discussion of how column dimensions, stationary phase, carrier gas, and oven temperature affect cost of ownership, efficiency, and resolution.
6. Agilent Technologies: Day 4 - Let's talk Edible Oil analysis - a program in collaboration with FSSAI
- Th, 10.3.2022, 06:30 (CET - Prague)
Session 1: A simple and effective way to determine acrylamide in cooking oil. Session 2: Importance of good sample management practices in edible oil workflows
7. Activated Research Company: How To Generate Better GC/FID Results With ARC Products
- Th, 10.3.2022, 20:00 (CET - Prague)
Join us for a powerful 1 hour webinar and discover ARC's expertise in chemical analysis and catalytic reactors and our ground-breaking Polyarc System and Jetanizer.
8. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS Acquisition - How to create Method & Sequence Efficiently and understand method approval Workflows
- Fr, 11.3.2022, 10:30 (CET - Prague)
In this session, we will talk about creating methods, reviewing method through a method approval process.